LICENSURE & EDUCATION
I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and hold a Ph.D in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in family and couples therapy from The California School of Professional Psychology in Alhambra, California. While in school, I interned at several clinical sites, where I worked with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Below is a list of my training and professional activities over the past decade.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- Independent Private Practice, Mercer Island, WA
- Independent Private Practice (Eastside Psychological Associates), Issaquah, WA
- The UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute (NPI), Westwood, CA
- The Maple Counseling Center, Beverly Hills, CA
- The LA County Department of Mental Health, Long Beach, CA
- The Center for Healthy Aging, Santa Monica, CA
- UCLA Office for Students with Disabilities, Westwood, CA
In addition, I have participated in specialized training on the subject of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) presented by Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D. and thereby earned a Certificate of Advanced Training in AD/HD.